Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Snapshot #2 (Sunday)

So even though it's not Saturday...I'm going to post this today on a Sunday. Yesterday was NOT a good day for myself and the family...more to come with that on another post.
However my dear blog friend Kim at Yellow Songbird did another Saturday Snapshot. So I would like to join as well! Fell free to check her link up and see who else linked up!Today I chose to do a picture of one of the best days of my life...my engagement day! Rick & I are sitting on a log that I found...he has a special rock there and he sat there and wrote a poem to ask me to marry him. :) While he sat there and wrote he allowed me to take pictures (thus the camera around my neck) I ended up finding this log and it out stretched the river...it was so beautiful and quiet. So the whole thing was a definite surprise...I had NO clue it was coming! That was about 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!