Thursday, April 14, 2011

{3} Thankful Thursday...

Even though I have more than 3 things that I'm thankful for on this Thursday...I wanted to share with you 3 of them! This will hopefully be a new blog thing that I will be doing weekly.

Of course these are not the most important things but they are things that I'm currently thankful for...
{1} The ability to start a NEW business...that I can do when I want to work and help women feel better about themselves in the process. Do you want to know what it is??? Essential Bodywear! SO if you are in the Des Moines area or if I'm coming to your neck of the woods...I would love to get you fit into a GREAT looking bra!
{2} My supportive family...it has been a rough couple weeks (sometimes I wish my blog was private...but that is all I have to say about this) I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who ended up changing his rotation for the ability to stay with his family. I'm so thankful for my parents and my in-laws who are SO supportive and who love me regardless of everything that has gone on in the past couple weeks. I'm so thankful for the love that my kids give me...either by smiles, hugs, snuggles, kisses, etc.{3} I'm so thankful for the Baseball season that is going! As well the Iowa Cubs game opener tomorrow!!! We got the same thing that we got last year with the 8 game tickets...sitting in the same seats RIGHT by the Cubbies bullpen! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!