So I'm joining with my blog world friend Melissa at A Familiar Path for Saturday Confessions...Like I did last week...I will try to throw pictures in this blog to make it feel like I have something "important" to say.
1) I have wanted to post more (at all) this week...but I failed.
2) My baby girl, Aspen is 6 months old and I didn't blog about her! And the day after her half birthday she got her first tooth...in her skirt that I knitted...LOVE the yarn!3) I'm excited about the Farmer's Market starting next week
4) The weather has been GOLDEN for the past couple days!!! SO LOVELY!
5) So I DVR'd the Royal Wedding...however I ended up "fast-forwarding" a lot of it...however I'm a little upset that I missed the balcony kiss. All well.
6) I love, no really LOVE when my husband has a day off during the week (he had Friday off) so we ended up being able to go to the zoo.7) I am really glad that I'm able to go (hopefully) to Florida in June (when Rick is going to Alaska for his 2 week internship)
8) I'm trying to figure out what to knit next! I don't know whether I should finish my works on the needles OR start something new. I just finished Aspen's Ruffle Summer Top, with Kool-Aid dyed yarn. So cute!!!9) I do know that I need to get my yarn stash in ORDER!!! I made room the other day for it and I haven't put it in order yet! GRR!!!
10) Still so behind in my book reviews! GRRR! Will I catch up anytime soon!Easter 2011 Family Shot (Z NOT happy! 4/23)