Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rocky Mountain National Park

So on our way back from Grand Junction as we headed East toward our home here in Iowa...we decided that we could either go back the way we came OR we could head a little different way and go through the Rocky Mountain National Park. Seeing that we were in Colorado and that is where we got married...and USUALLY we make it there when we are in Colorado. I thought it would be strange if we didn't go through the RMNP. SO we did! I'm glad we did. We ended up keeping our own tally of wildlife. We saw 5 Moose, 5 Bucks, a herd of Elk (meaning...too many to count)


Now here are some of the scenery pictures...it was a very overcast, drizzly day...so the first times we have had pics of RMNP like this!


Of course no trip to RMNP is ever complete without visiting the area where Rick and I got married. (Which is below) I can't believe that it's been over 5 years...and we have 2 wonderful kids and we are still happy and enjoying each other. :) I could expand more on that...but I guess I won't.

Now I'll have one more post about our trip to Colorado and then I will post about "normal" stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a moose...and I REALLY want to see one in RMNP. We're heading there in a few weeks so now my hopes are really high. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!