Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday Thankfulness!


Right now I'm SO very thankful for a 3 things (well actually MORE than that) BUT that is all I'm going to blog about on this Thursday evening.
(In NO particular order)
~~I'm thankful for Z having a GREAT day at preschool today. He goes to school in the morning for 3 hours and 15 minutes. He's in a class with 6 other students and 3 teachers. Here's some pictures from his first of day!
 They gave me this sheet...I LOVE to know what he did! It's already in folder, so we can look back and see how much he has changed, learned and grown. :)
~~I am thankful for photography and God's creation!!! As well as SOS (Significant Other's Support) at Des Moines University. I'm the "leader" for the photography club for SOS...so I planned a trip to Rose Garden Here are pics I took from that! All of these are SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera)

 ~~I'm thankful for the ability to create (knitting to be exact!)...I like creating with FIBER AKA yarn. And I like creating with GOOD yarn. :) The picture below is Aspen's hat. This yarn is from Baby Llama and Merino Wool.
 I'm currently working on a hat for Z...with the same fiber. :) It's SO SOFT!!! I really like it! I actually made a hat with the green for my dear friend (who is pregnant and having their son in November) it has a little brown pom-pom on top. It's really cute...if I do have to say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!