Friday, March 9, 2012

it's the little things...

I'm joining Lindsay at Hello Hue for it's the little things link party. You can check it out HERE! I'm happy to have stumbled upon Lindsay's blog.
So here are my little things lately...
...I only have 1 knitting project going right now! That means I got a lot of my projects done so that is ALWAYS good. Which means I can start MORE projects. ;)
...going to the grocery without kids is a BLESSING! I can get in and out and pick things without hearing "more please" as we are walking around.
...loves snuggling with my son...however I dislike when he doesn't feel well when he has a runny nose and watery eyes.
...my husband and I are working hard at getting my sewing machine working...thus I can work on some camera accessories.
...watching my daughter follow either me or my husband with a book or with her teapot and a HUGE smile on her face. She is getting so big I can't believe it.
...I'm loving what the temperature is going to do in the next couple days...I can't wait to get more outside time and more daylight!
...is very excited about this weekend and hanging out with my family and getting stuff done around the house!
 A little tea party
 Z at in his classroom with 2 of his teachers and his friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!