Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FYI

Rick got home on Friday early evening...so I'm not a solo mama anymore! YEAH!
The weekend was kind of busy.
Friday:
~we enjoyed each other as a family
Saturday:
~we went to Pella and got some pictures of the tulips starting to blossom and bloom.
~I had a quilting ministry meeting from church for a couple hours (Rick watched the sleeping kids)
~we had a birthday party to go to
Sunday:
~we greeted at church
~we all took afternoon naps!
~skyped with Grandpa Tom & Grandma Jean
I promise when I'm not busy hustling after the kids, knitting, sewing, taking pictures, enjoying the beautiful weather...or prepping for this wonderful Easter weekend. I will be back on here to blog as well as to post pictures of different items.
So until then...you will just have to wait...unless you comment tons and tons THEN maybe I'll be more obliged to blog. ;) MEANING comment and tell me what you would like to hear from me next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!