Wednesday, May 16, 2012

sorry...

I'm sorry for not being on the blog very often. There is a lot of transitions that is going on the Rapp household and I decided that blogging was not a thing that was very important at the time.
This has been what is going on...
Organizing, Packing, Cleaning, Selling our stuff we don't need, Donating the stuff we didn't sell, for our upcoming move to Florida.
Keeping up with 2 growing children; Zeke still goes to preschool 4 days a week in the morning. Aspen was sick for a little bit but seems to be feeling better now.
Trying to figure out what is causing a lot of pain in my joints, fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, etc. It's been so bad I have done any knitting since Friday of last week.
Here's what's next to come in the Rapp family...
Rick's last day of rotations is Thursday.
First and last trip to the Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market on Saturday.
Next Wednesday I have an eye doctor appointment to see if something is wrong there that they could diagnose me with something.
Next Wednesday is the OMM Fellowship Dinner and we got a babysitter for the kids...so it's sort of like a celebration #1 for us.
Next Thursday afternoon is my SOS Graduation as well as Rick's parents come in for Graduation.  Get to spend the evening with them...Hopefully EVERYTHING will be packed except our clothes that we will need while we are still in Des Moines and our traveling down to Florida.
Next Friday, Rick has a bunch of stuff at DMU to get finished. It's Zeke's last day of Preschool. We have a Picnic lunch at school with all the other graduating people. That evening we have a Graduation banquet...Rick's Parents and Sister (who flies in earlier that day) will watch the kids.
Rick graduates from Des Moines University on Saturday, May 26th. So we are excited about that...we will go out that afternoon and just spend time with family afterwards.
Next Sunday we will go to Gateway Church for one last time and have lunch and then head down to Florida.

Well...I should go, I'm sorry no pictures. My hands, fingers, wrists and stuff are hurting to much right now...so I think I over did it.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!